Up to £20000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Warehouse Team leader
My client is looking for someone with a background in the Chemical Industry to join their team in Speke. This is a Frontline Team Leader role responsible for the full day to day operation of the department and team members.
General duties include:
- Manage and organise daily picking requirements
- Monitor accuracy of picks and of stock location
- Matching and cross referencing orders / batch numbers.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- quality check goods inwards and out
- Stock management, batch control , stock rotation
- Complete reports and process documentation
- Train & mentor team members
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience, who has good computer literacy and a current FLT CB licence.
- Speke, Liverpool
- Day shift
- £20,000 per annum
If you meet our requirements please give Wendy a call now on 0151 236 0831.