Bromborough, Wirral, Merseyside, N. W. England, England
£38000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Workforce Recruitment Solutions have partnered with a global international supplier of raw materials, and who are currently looking to recruit an highly experienced Production Manager.
Working as a production manager you will be responsible for all aspects of production and the site health and safety system, the successful candidate will join a successful, well established business in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Control plant operation, scheduled maintenance, budgeted costs and quality standards To co-ordinate all plant departments, accountable for meeting objectives and KPI's.
- Ensure all work is carried out in compliance with Health and Safety obligations and Environmental responsibilities.
- Maintain a productivity level consistent with objectives of health and safety, stocking policies and cost controls.
- To ensure the accuracy of the production data within the Navision ERP system.
- Liaise with Technical Manager, Production Co-Ordinator and Raw Materials Charge hand to maintain raw material supplies.
- Ensure the plant operates in conformity to its ISO 9001:2015 Quality Assurance Certification.
Authority and Responsibilities:
- Review all schedules of works and personnel duties, holidays and overtime and monitor sickness absence for all production employees.
- Assess and review performance and provide training to plant team.
- Control inventories of supplies, raw materials and finished goods
- Direct site safety programs
- Ensure that procedures laid down in the Company's Quality manuals are adhered to and ensure the plant maintains its obligations under the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Assurance Certification
- Plan and Agree Weekly production schedule
- Ensure the program of stock counting is carried out effectively
- Assist in the development of the standard costs
- Report plant performance to US management on a weekly basis
- Maintenance of 5S program
Production plant related experience including operations, planning, service, supervision and management functions.
Excellent interpersonal skills and a mechanical aptitude.
Knowledge of Health & Safety implications
Proficient computer skills e.g. production ERP systems and MS Office
Must be flexible and adaptable
Previous experience of manufacturing environments is essential
For further information please call Becky on 0151 236 0831.