Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£8.50 - £9.5 per hour
about 1 month ago
The successful candidate must:
- Previous experience of working within a factory or machine shop environment is required, and on the job, training will be offered.
- Be able to read, interpret and work to engineering drawings with minimal supervision
- Have experience operating manual drills, band saw, linishing and grinding machines.
- Be comfortable working on one off pieces and other small batch work.
- Have experience using various different types of machine shop measuring equipment.
- Perform work in accordance with the company's health and safety procedures.
- Work effectively, ensuring the workplace is kept in clean and orderly manner.
- Hold a full clean driving licence, experience using flatbed vans.
- It would be desirable to have 'Goods-Inwards' experience, processing & sorting of products.
Initially working on a day shift 8am - 04.30pm, with an early finish on Friday at 1pm. 37 hours each week, with overtime available.