6 months ago
Workforce are currently looking to recruit an experienced learning and development administrator for a Wirral based client.
Working in the L&D team your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Assist in the smooth running of the Learning and Development Department.
- Carry out telephone and email duties, dealing with enquiries/queries, liaising with other team/departments and awarding bodies
- Take responsibility for preparation of training events including pre and post training tasks.
- Work with the team and other departments to coordinated tasks and projects, process minutes and contribute to reports and promotional materials
- Maintain effective and efficient administrative and electronic filing systems.
- Undertake administrative duties such as inputting and collating information onto and from computerised Learning and Development databases.
- Participate in supervision and annual review as required by company policy
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Promote good working relationships with and between your department or team and liaise with staff, projects, external clients and agencies, as appropriate
This role is working on a part-time basis of 3 days per week. Please contact Workforce for further information