£40000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Work with business partners in assessing the feasibility of IT solutions satisfying current business requirements.
- Facilitate development of project brief and scope definition with project sponsor(s).
- Develop overall project time-lines and key milestones; ensure teams meet critical business partner requirements, delivery dates and other outside constraints.
- Develop and track project capital and expense costs.
- Develop and track project labour estimates and costs.
- Plan, organise and conduct effective project status meetings with core team.
- Adherence to change management processes.
- Ensure the anticipated benefits identified in the business case are realised.
- Provide functional guidance and knowledge for all business systems.
- Identify and act on continuous improvement opportunities throughout the organisation.
- Lead multiple projects
- Present status reports to project board and executive stakeholders.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by IT management staff.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Needed)
- Bachelor's in Information Systems/Business or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of project management experience managing large scale IT projects.
- Certification in PMP or PRINCE2 required.
- Working knowledge of standard project management methodologies.
- Working knowledge of agile/lean project management methodologies.
- Team-oriented, and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Strong analytic aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of a business environment and acumen.
- Experience with creating project plans, functional/technical specifications and test plans.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Visio and Project.
- Proficiency in project management tools including Microsoft Project and Jira
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management and team members.
- Experience with the following technologies would be beneficial:
- Cebos QMS
- An understanding of the following business functions and processes would be beneficial:
- Supply Chain (Production Planning, Inventory Control, Sales & logistics, Procurement)
- Quality Management Systems
Will cover Americas, Europe and Asia.
International Percentage of Travel: 33%
- Thinking: conceptual, innovative, analytical.
- Self-managing: self-starter, flexible, tenacious.
- Influencing: concern for impact, rational persuasion.
- Achieving: critical information seeker, results orientated...a finisher, Creative-to identify novel ways of solving problems.