£19000 - £19500 per annum
6 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator on behalf of our well known, prestigious client in the South Liverpool area. An approximate 12 month contract to cover maternity leave.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Managing the reception area; welcoming visitors and advising them accordingly
- Taking bookings over the phone and in person; inputting required information
- Handling payments/invoices
- Liaising across departments to ensure a smooth service is always provided
- Assisting colleagues where necessary
Candidates must have good computer skills and have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Experience in a customer facing administrative role required due to the fast paced nature of the role and must have strong communication skills.
A driving licence held for at least 12 months also required due to the nature of the role.
Hours of work: 08:00 - 17:00, Mon - Fri although the occasional weekend would be required.
Flexibility is needed. Start date: As soon as possible
If you have the necessary skills and meet our requirements, please apply now and call Workforce on 0151 236 0831 to discuss further.
Please call the office to discuss any other opportunities that may be suitable to you.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract