Up to £18000 per annum
6 months ago
Working for a online retailer we are currently looking for customer service advisor who are passionate and focused on delivering the best customer experience possible.
This is an immediate start based in the city centre you will work 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated and committed customer service advisor to join a rapidly expanding company who have clear opportunities for progression and development.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- Taking inbound and outbound calls from customers who have recently purchased or registered
- Experience using Sage 200
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working on a variety of in house systems capturing and inputting customer information on orders
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional attitude and telephone manner
- IT skills
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Great work ethic
Please contact Workforce Recruitment Solutions for further information
Workforce Recruitment Solutions is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age