about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our long-standing client in the Birkenhead area. They are seeking a temporary Admin Assistant to help in their Business Development team.
Duties will include:
- Assist in the smooth running of the team
- Liaise other departments to coordinate tasks and projects, and support colleagues in meeting internal and external deadlines
- Carry out telephone duties, dealing with queries, check web-mail, make room bookings, travel arrangements, receiving visitors, as required
- Process and log incoming and outgoing mail and payments as required
- Undertake administrative duties such as word processing, this may include typing of minutes and reports, photocopying, filing and inputting and collating information onto and from computerised databases and web-based systems as and when required
Candidates will need to have experience in a similar role and have strong computer skills.
Hours of work: 28 hours per week, can be either 4/5 days during the week.
This assignment is to commence on 11th February.
Rate of pay: £7.85 per hour.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please call Head Office on 0151 236 0831 to discuss further.