£9 - £11 per hour
2 months ago
Aintree Based - Temp to Perm
Our client is very highly regarded within their industry and they are looking to recruit additional staff to their administration team.
Initially on a temporary basis, duties will include:
- Managing the reception area, meeting & greeting visitors and providing initial hospitality.
- Answering calls and transferring to the relevant departments.
- First line support responding to customer queries
- General administration for the sales department processing orders.
- Diary management and scheduling appropriate meeting times on behalf of the management and team
- Creating and maintaining customer records
- Raising purchase orders and invoicing
- Ordering office supplies as needed
- Providing administrative support to other departments
We are looking for candidates with a proven success working in a similar role. You must have a friendly yet professional telephone manner along with customer service skills. In addition to being fully conversant with MS Office, experience working with Sage accounting software would be a distinct advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and forward thinking local business. Working Monday - Friday, pay rates start at £9.50ph and will increase dependent on level of experience. After an initial temp period, successful candidates will be invited to apply for a permanent position.