How we do it …
The secret to our success has been our in-depth knowledge of the local area and our commitment to building long-term relationships with both our clients and our candidates. We offer the option to also meet our clients and visit the workplace so that we can get a better idea of the environment, company culture and team structures in order to find the most appropriate candidate fit.
Our consultants are trained to offer a full, reactive consultancy service to manage client requirements with speed and accuracy.
In brief, our standard procedure includes the following elements, although of course we will tailor our process to our client's requirements.
- Take a detailed job description
- Agree a personal specification
- Review all existing candidates on our extensive database systems
- Advertise the position (if necessary)
- Vet all applications carefully
- Check all Right to Work documentation and any relevant qualifications
- Conduct thorough interviews and arrange for skills testing
- Seek references
- Shortlist suitable candidates
Are you looking for staff? Whether it’s an imminent vacancy or you are preparing in advance, we can help. Contact us and discuss your recruitment needs.